Thursday, October 30, 2008

Friends who Become Family


















Surapee Sorajjakool and Gail Valentine





Jarurat and Atikom Sriratanaprapas




I remember the first time I started my work at Mission College, Dr. Valentine and Gail were new as well. Our friendship developed then. Dr. Valentine and Gail have been so good to Ed and I. There are lots of things that are new to me and I know that I can always run to them. Dr. Gil Valentine is very gentle when dealing with people. Even when he gets upset, you will only see his red face...
If you think of a very capable lady, may I introduce to you Mrs. Gail Valentine. She is very good in what every she is doing... She is perfectionist and at time very hard on herself... I'm so privilege to know them at Mission College.

After a few year another family joined in. They are more than a friend, they are family.. I"m so glad Tom and June joined us at Mission College... Both are very capable people...

Now I have my family at Mission College... Dr. Valentine and Tom. Both family soon become my family... Thanks God for sending wonderful people my way to make my life good at Mission College....

Photoes were taken when Gail came back and visited us at Mission College... we (my family) were able to spend time together again at Ban Pa In Palace....

Ed and I miss all of you....though we are no longer working in the same institution but we are still family....

1 comment:

Trakarn The Traveler said...

ได้เข้ามาชม blog ของพี่ไก่แล้วครับ น่าสนใจดีครับ แล้วจะเข้ามาบ่อยๆนะครับ

ว่างๆแวะไป blog ผมบ้างนะครับ ที่ trakarn-bangkok.blogspot.com ครับ